500 Peso Make Up Challenge

I finally did it!!! Aaah sweet success! Wen’t a bit over budget but it’s fine. Kesa naman wala akong kilay di ba 😅 This challenge was a lot harder than I expected- make up is expensive, guys! And we need a lot!!! haha. Check out the video below and let me know how I did!

Products Used:

AIDO Eyeshadow and Mascara Value Pack at P100
Sassy Colors Pressed Powder P100
Fashion 21 False Eyelashes P120
Fashion 21 Glue P60
AIDO lipstick P59
Shaowill Eyeliner P40
Ever Bilena Eyeliner P46

Total: P525.00

Enjoy!

53 Responses to 500 Peso Make Up Challenge

1. Monique says:

Sheezzz… i think you’re basically asking your readers not to buy ‘gawang pinoy’ makeup. Huwag naman ganyan, it’s still somebody’s business you’re badmouthing. What if gawin sa book mo yan or sa bags mo? Wouldnt that be unprofessional?

• Kryz says:

Hi! Its my job (and preference) to be HONEST as a blogger. Not to sugar coat my opinion. If you like it, good for you. I wont lie about something just to make business good. I hope thats respectable enough for you!

• Kryz says:

Also, never ko sinabi not to buy gawang pinoy make up. I use happy skin- thats gawang pinoy. These ones I’m using may have pinoy owners, but its also probably manufactured in China. Not that it matters LOL I really don’t need to be defending myself here, but just to make things clear, I am very pro pinoy products. Even my bag line is 100% made in the PH!

2. Marymaryan says:

Hello ate what’s the name of your haircut po? I wanna cut my hair like yours po, if it’s okaay

3. Rikka says:

Sna nichido or everbilena na pallette ung ginamit mo ate kryz para madaling gamitin and pigmented ung eyeshadows nila hehehe 😀

4. Jolene says:

Yay! the P500 challenge, you did great! Ps love ur new hair xx

5. Sarah says:

What make-up brushes do you use? Still building my make-up kit!

6. Chole says:

There’a lot of cheap and good quality make ups like Ever bilena and Maybelline ate Kryz. Btw, still love it.

• Kryz says:

The everbilena eyeliner was super okay nga! Maybelline, i use all the time, especially their mascaras! But those 2 brands are too expensive for the P500 make up challenge! Kung drugstore make up ok lang, na gawa ko na rin yun and used those brands :)

7. Regina says:

I love your freckles! This is probably my favourite P500 challenge look :) x

Blog | Bits of Reg

8. Anne Mari says:

You’re still pretty even with or without those make-ups

9. Mia says:

Next makeup tutorial, please, full face makeup using Maybelline products or Nichido. Hahahaha you did great on this video, even if you had a hard time using the ADOBE palette. Looking forward to your next tutorials!!

10. Nicole says:

Hi, Kryz. May I ask what size is your Celine bag? Thanks!

11. Jennifer says:

Amazing look! You did great. :)

12. Steph says:

I agree talaga. Walang kakulay kulay ung eyeshadow ng aido.

13. Milka Amelia says:

Always be my fav <3 <

milkamelia.blogspot.com

14. Lady Clarice says:

I learned a lot from this. All this time akala ko ako yung may mali Lol. Kala ko may mali sa application kase I’m still new to playing around makeup. May makeup talaga na hindi nagbibigay ng expected na effect. Congrats you still achieved the challenge.

15. Vivian says: