About

Thirstythought by Kryz Uy is a personal blog that records Kryz’ daily sartorial adventures, beauty discoveries, inspirations and interesting chronicles. It started as a school project back in 2009 where Kryz wrote about random things she thought would make people laugh. She continued blogging because she truly enjoyed it and little by little, people saw her around school and asked her to post photos of herself in her outfits. Kryz thought it would be fun to try it out and help people gain inspiration when they’re stuck in a closet rut. She joined lookbook and chictopia a few weeks later, and has been posting daily ever since.

Kryz graduated with honors from the Ateneo de Manila University, where she took up Bachelor of Science in Management major in Communications Technology Management, minor in Enterprise Development. She has also studied Luxury Brand Management in Mod’Art International, Paris; Fashion Design at the School of Fashion and the Arts, Manila; Basic French at Alliance Francaise, Manila; and Ballet at Balletcenter, Cebu. She has contributed for various publications including Candy, Preview, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Mega, Lifestyle Asia, Meg, Chalk and many more. She has also been featured in numerous glossies all over the globe and is currently ranked the top 2 Fashion and Beauty blog by Topblogs.ph, and top 2 of all-time karma gainers in Lookbook.nu, the biggest source of fashion inspiration on the web.

Currently, Kryz now resides in Cebu City where she is the Creative Director of WAGW (What A Girl Wants), a chain of retail boutiques in the Philippines. She works with her sisters, Diane and Jacklyn and travels with them around the world to meet new people and gain new experiences. She hopes that you enjoy reading her blog and thanks you from the bottom of her heart for dropping by.

Committed

I am

a dancer

highly expressive

an artist

essentially unpredictable

a scholar

beyond comprehension

a lover

devout with my beliefs

a fanatical dreamer

unafraid of seconds

a writer

obsessed passionate unstable with words

i am

addicted

to life.

305 Responses to About

1. Zun says:

Hi :D amazing blog! your beautiful :)
    I have one question for you, how is your skin so perfect looking? :$

2. Rose says:

I love your blog, its really awesome. your style inspires me to wear something new everyday! thankyou x

3. Lee piquero says:

Kryz, what do you usually apply on your face at night before you go to sleep so that it will not be oily??

• Kryz says:

I recently discovered L’oreal Youth Code and I love it! I also use Kiehl’s Acai Berry Toner and Moisturizer but if you have oily face, maybe try and find an oil free moisturizer :)

4. Katarina says:

Your style is mint! The colors are as spirited as you are. You had me at my most favored items on your ‘About’ page –dancer,writer. Keep dancing, gorgeous! Scribble more with grace up your sleeve. =)

5. shann says:

Heii Krys, you inspire me so much fashion wise. I was wondering if you take your own photos for your lookbook & blog pictures? They’re so perfect.
    I love all your outfit posts. Keep up the amazing work!
    shann xx

6. Bella Morcen says:

please visit our shop. :)
    fb(dot)com/lesmoda

7. stella says:

Hi Kryz yeah all your pics are lovely i salute your boyfriend, sister or mom nice shots! say me Hi to them :) Anyway what camera model you/ they uses?

8. elizah says:

hi kryz,

i really love your blog! you and camille co are amazing! :)) you really inspire me a lot. keep on making us happy!

btw, your from Cebu right? i have lived there for 2 years and i am going to have a vacation there this summer. hope i can see you. haha. pero murag dile man to mahitabo kay daghan kaau ug tao sa Cebu. LOL :)

love yah :*

9. Bella Morcen says:

Hi Kryz! Can you email me your address? We want to give you guys some gifts! Thank you! Stay pretty! bellamorcen@hotmail.com :)

10. Yvonne says:

I was reading the previous posts.. You’re always in WAGW SM Cebu and Ayala diay. Haven’t visited pa WAGW Ayala but was in SM branch twice. I wasn’t able to get a glimpse of you there. And I don’t want to.. hahahaha. Coz I don’t know what to do when I see you, basig ma star struck ko, I’ll faint. hahahahah. luv u mch.

11. Charlotte says:

Hi Kryz!

You’re amazing and a source of inspiration, I love your outfit posts and you are so pretty !
    I’m a fan from France!
    I wanted to know how tall are you? You seem so tall, you are so lucky!

Have a nice day!

12. shoppevenice says:

I really like your passion on dancing and your sense of style,very chic and modern keep it up kryz you are an inspiration!Godbless

13. Alice says:

Hi Kryz I didnt want to write because of my poor English but i have to because you and your style fastinate me so much. Thank you for inspiring me :D From Vietnam, Alice

14. NK. says:

Hello Krzy! Yes predictable enough, I am also one of those who reads your blog daily. :) I can really relate to your style and pieces. They are so unique and cool, two qualities which I really look for in fashion. Anyhoo, Thanks for keeping your blog updated everyday. (So hardworking man!!) Haha. Till your next post, Take care!

p/s: Is your name really kryz or is it like a nick/short form of sth?