Afternoon Sun

There’s something so serene and beautiful about late afternoon bursts of golden sun. It’s so hard to capture moments like these because they go away so quickly. You always have to be at the right place at the right time. So, the moment I saw the sun coming down, I stopped the car, got off and soaked it in (squeezing some outfit shots in the process, of course!) So happy to be wearing cool pastels and a clean face that perfectly complemented the softness and ease of these photos.

What do you think?

Lemon Online Blazer (similar here), Sparkle Coutre corset, Topshop skirt, Philip Stein watchLulu’s heels

52 Responses to Afternoon Sun

1. Mary Phoebe says:

Who took your photos here? :)

2. Jenny says:

I like your blazer :)

3. Stacy says:

I have no words to say how it’ amazing!

4. Hi Ms. Kryz! This is actually my first time to comment but I’ve been following your blog for a while now. I am a silent stalker. hehe. You make me so proud po to be a Filipino and a Cebuana. :D Keep inspiring us po. Kudos! :D

Actually po, I stole one of your photos. I hope you don’t mind. Please don’t sue me. :D

Here’s a link po to the blog which I used your photo:

Thank you so much! :D

5. Hardcouture says:

Amazing shoes!!

xxHardcouture

6. Love your shoes! :)

xx, Michelle of http://styledbymichelle.blogspot.com

P.S. I’m giving away a pair of high-waisted shorts from Eye Candy Shorts. Check out my blog Michelle Styles for details! :)

7. Nicole W says:

I have been seeing this blazer again and again and realize how versatile it is. You can dress it up, dress it down, it can be fun, it can be office, it can be elegant. I would really like to know the length of this blazer. I am in China and can’t access the facebook site so I might have to track down the blazer from here. ^.^

• Kryz says:

Thanks Nicole! You can totally do that! I linked a similar blazer in case youre not from the PH, you can buy it from there :)

8. carina says:

did you notice the rainbow on your foot in the first photo? omg! it looks amazing kryz! :D

9. ceren says:

You look so good.Thank you.Nice skirt.

10. crizza says:

sayanga oyy ning adto unta mi sa cagayan nang laag pa jud mi ug centrio wala pa jud nako nakitan si kryz uy sayang pero okay lang maybe next time :)

11. crizza says:

kryz uy is my the only one idol :)

12. Marija says:

You are really my favourite blogger :)
    I love this outfit :) ! Everything maches really great.
    Lots of Love from Macedonia