Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday to a very awkward 23 year old me! I don’t feel 23. I stopped feeling a year  older since I was 16, and I think I’m still gonna feel 16 when I’m 50 years old! #ForeverYoungAtHeart or more appropriately #CantLetGoOfYouth lol Hoping everyone has a wonderful day today since… well, I want people to be happy on my birthday! Thank you for all the warm greetings and love. I am thankful for each and every one of you <3 Woop woop! Just a simple post for today, see you all on Instagram, Twitter (@kryzzzie) and Facebook (thirstythought)!

Slide Image above from
here

151 Responses to Birthday Girl

1. reca says:

hoowooowww !!! birthday ng iidddoooollll koooo !!!!! happy happy birthday te Krystle Gail Uy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .super ! obsessed na ako sayo !!! haha ! dont worry ! para prin kayong teenager !!! ang gaandaa !!! sana marami pangblessings ang darating sayo at makainspire ka pa ng milyon-milyong girls like me !! you really are one of my inspirations . toing toink ! <3 <3

2. aliah says:

happy happy happy birthday!!!! :))

3. vanessa v says:

Happy Birthday! God bless you. stay pretty! :)

4. Ly Anne says:

Happy birthday to your beautiful 23!

5. Marianne says:

Happy Birthday Kryz! It’s odd knowing I’m a year older than you. I feel so matanda! haha :)

6. MR. YAN says:

Happy Birthday

7. Bianca says:

Belated Happy Birthday! Love you and your blog!

8. Haze says:

Belated Happy happy birthday Kryzzie! sorry for the late greetings. Our internet connection is getting crazy because of the weather/typhoon. I hope you had an amazing day during your supah special day! May God bless you more♥

9. Patrice Aliman says:

Belated happy birthday, Ms. Kryz. It seems just like yesterday that you were having your Big Birthday Blowout! Haha. Can’t believe it’s been a year already. I seriously could not believe when I found out that I won last year on your BBB3! Thanks again for being such an inspiration to us. And for being so nice & generous to your readers. And for sharing about your life and just being awesome! :) Here’s to you and your blog. Cheers!

10. joieann says:

hi Kryz.. happy birthday! we have the same birthday diay? :) god bless..more power..

11. zane saria says:

Belated Happy Birthday Kryz! I love you! Keep being fashionably pretty! Godbless. ♥

12. Steve says:

Happy birthday to the most beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, cute, hot, and sexy woman I have ever seen in my life!!! I’m soooo into you Kryz!!!!! Big hugs and kisses birthday girl!!!!!

13. Reese says:

Wow seriously you’re 23? I honestly thought you were around 16 or 17… Anyways, though its a little too late for me to greet, I’d like to say happy birthday :D

14. Lucy says:

Many thanks for taking free time to compose
    “Birthday Girl | Thirstythought” cheaphockeyjerseys .
    Thanks a ton again ,Elissa

15. Hai says:

You are beautifull girl
    I like this picture
    Hope i could see you here in ayala
    I want upload this pic to http://wallpaper69.com/Girls-19/