Christmas Dress

For the holiday festivities, I chose to wear this beautifully classy nude and black number from Lauren Brie. It was striking without being over the top, and conservative enough to wear to a night with the family. I made sure to paint my nails in glittery red too, just to add a hint of color to my look. To keep things playful, I added this spikey ring that I got from as a gift from my baby nephew (it’s as if he knew I needed it!) What do you think?

What are you wearing today? :)

Lauren Brie dress, Comfit heels, SM Accessories earrings

61 Responses to Christmas Dress

1. Claire says:

Merry Christmas Ms. Kryz!! Stay Pretty and Gorgeous. :) Godbless. ;D

2. Kristina says:

Verniece E has the same dress in royal blue! Looks good on both on you. Merry Christmas kryz. Have a really good time :)

3. mk says:

the dress is simple yet so elegant on you.

4. Bri says:

I totally love this dress, I’ve seen some celebrities wear it (including Angelica Panganiban)!! I swear I’m going to buy one!
    And as always, you look sooo beautiful and classy Kryz. Happy holidays! :)

5. Jaen Claude says:

I love the Black Couture-esque details of the dress! It looks so classy and elegant which is by the way very Kryz Uy! – as always you look amazing. :)

6. Tara says:

Stunning! That ring is dangerous. lol

7. Czarina says:

I just have to say this. You look absolutely stunning!

8. Jasmin Ann says:

I’m curious.. Since the dress is backless, what kind of bra do you wear? This may be embarrassing, sorry! Coz I really wanna try backless dress but I don’t know what bra or go braless (which less comfortable especially going out without it). As silly as it sounds.

9. Kristine B. says:

Very classy dress indeed Kryz!
    But I guess a Red shoes and Red accessories or earrings could pump-up the volume, but the monotone is still acceptable.
    Nevertheless, you’re my favorite Filipina fashion blogger. Nice site! Keep up the inspiration.

10. megan says:

hi kryz! you’re really beautiful! i love your dress and the shoes! they’re so adorable! where do you usually buy shoes? hope they’re affordable :))

11. Kristine Mae Plotena says:

Hi Kryz, wow you truly amaze me of your look every now and then. You are an epitome of style, edgy and classy at the same time. I love everything about your look from hair down to your shoes. I love fashion too since I was in grade school, and now I’m already a mom but I make sure that I’m still a woman of style and substance. You inspire me more to dress up and look fab without sacrificing the needs of my family, especially of my little boy. I follow you on twitter and regularly checks your blog, I’m a huge fan of yours Kryz, Good luck and more fabulous looks to come…Godbless :)

12. ricardo says:

wow! with such a nice lady wearing a beautiful dress, it sure was a MERRY christmas!

you should do some suit up coaching :D