Hello Hong Kong!

What do you wear on a flight to HongKong? A hat with ears and heel-less Mary Janes of course! Okay fine, you caught me. I didn’t actually wear these heels to the plane. I’m not an idiot. lol. But I did wear this cutesy patootsie hat and everything else I have on here. The weather in HK was chilly, but I didn’t want to struggle with layers upon layers of coats while in the airport and in hot and humid Cebu, so I stuck to wearing my leather leggings and a thick tweed top for warmth. What do you think?

I love how everything is so convenient in HK. They have trains to get from one terminal to another inside the airport, and a very spacious and comfortable Airport Express train to take you from the Airport to the Convention Center, Tsing Yi, Kowloon or HongKong! I always ride this every time I’m in HK and I’ve never seen it dirty! So impressive! (P.S. I know there’s lint in my hat! Its from the tweed in my top! :( )

When in Hong Kong, eat Squid balls! I always make it a point to grab some yummy fish/squid balls and freshly squeezed orange juice from one of the street vendors in the city. The taste is so uniquely HongKong that it always gets my shopping spirits in order!

Since I was travelling with my big family, we decided to stay at J Plus hotel because we heard great reviews about the rooms being huge and the place being the first Asian hotel designed by Philippe Starck! When we got there, we weren’t disappointed. There was a kitchen, study area, 3 couches, a living room, dining room, bathroom, bedroom and even a Lanai behind the TV set (which I used as my closet)! Sweet! And you know what’s even sweeter? The closets were painted purple inside! Awesome, right? We booked 4 suites for the whole family, and Jack and I got one all to ourselves. The first thing we did? Jump around the couches of course! (Ok, Kidding. Maybe.)

For Christmas, my parents gave me a Pandora bracelet with a few charms on it. I was so excited to bring it with me on our trip so I could fill it with more charms! Those of you who follow me on instagram (@kryzzzie) know which new ones I got! I can’t wait to fill everything up with new clips from my different travels!

We ended our first day with a family dinner at YungKee. I stuffed myself with soooo much Chinese food during my trip, I’m pretty sure I gained a hundred pounds. Thats my Dad and Mom with myself on the last photo. Who do I look like? :)

More about my HK trip soon!

Clothes for the Goddess top, Topshop leggings, WAGW hat, DAS heels (similar here), Celine bag, Pandora bracelet, Cartier watch, Romwe necklace

All non-outfit photos were taken with Canon S110 Digital Camera

46 Responses to Hello Hong Kong!

1. You definitely look like your mom! And those heels are scary, how walk on those anyway? But you’re still gorge! :)

2. Caroline says:

wow awesome view !! little bit pity i hate flying so i’ve possibly never seen something like that because always when i fly i DON’T look out of a window, haha :) but this post is so, so lovely, enjoy your trip :)
    kisses

3. Nadine Co says:

I love your top and hat! :DD you guys’ room’s biig! HAHA!

4. Daphne Siy says:

Nice hotel! I love the wall colors lime and white.

5. Regine says:

I love your outfit, especially the top and hat, heehee :-) your family is very quirky hehe :>

6. Joanna says:

you’re looking really good!! ( well as usual ) haha you’ve got a lovely family!! ☺

7. Joanna says:

so here’s the thing, i’ve visited so many blogs ( i mean all fashion blogs ) and in my honest opinion your blog is the best!! you’re very good in writing, it is simple but precise, your photos are taken professionally and you are very humble and also pretty!! keep it up!! forever a kryz uy fan ♥

8. Aubrey says:

Nice hotel. Must take note. For my future HK escapade. Love the hats! They are so cute!

9. jho says:

super cute outfit. love these pictures.

10. Fifi Yau says:

lovely outfit, super love your tweed top <3
    you and your mom looks like twins :D
    while reading this post, I miss the time I had a trip with my family too in HK. Definitely have to come back!

Diary of A Dreamer

11. Yen says:

Wow! How do you walk in those heels?
    You look more like your mom.
    I love reading your blog, and I love Hong Kong! Isn’t it just amazing?

12. ish says:

love the look, the jeans are amazing and love love love the tweed peplum top
    xx ish

13. Gendysam says:

Love the whole get up! Very much pretty! Ms.Kryzzie,is the hat available already in wagw stores? Hehe or only in online? thanks much! :)

14. Pau says:

i loved your look..classy and edgy! :)

PAULINESNICHE

15. someone says:

Kryz, you’re look beautiful as always.

Hm,you have to know this, cause I adore you so I really hate this faker
    => https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=310328839079062&set=a.309437572501522.65860.100003058454220&type=1&theater

There is faker who pretend to be Okky Dommy (Indonesian Fashion blogger) and she/he try to edit yours too.
    Could you open that link? I just give you an information cause I hate this faker one, she/he always faking any fashion blogger photo like you, Anastasia Siantar, Okky Dommy (Indonesian and Philiphines Fashion blogger) and try to be Okky Fommy (She/he is Okky Dommy’s Faker).

Sorry if I leave a spam in your beautiful blog :( but I really hope you read this, Kryz :)

• Kryz says:

Yes Ive seen this and there’s really nothing I can do. There will always be scammers and spammers. Hopefully one day, they get a life and move on hehe.