Holiday Stripes + WAGW Centrio Launch

Precisely one week ago, WAGW officially launched our newest store at Centrio, Cagayan de Oro and marked the occasion with the unveiling of our chosen Young Ambassadors of Style from the fashion forward city. Our first branch outside our hometown was in Cagayan, so we thought it would be perfectly apt to celebrate the city’s young fashionistas and style setters on that very day.

To the event, I made sure to wear a full WAGW ensemble, and came up with this stunning stripe look. I really love how it came out! *pats self on back* This top was the same one I designed and wore to the Dahilayan Adventure Park a few days ago. Taking it from casual to glam like this just shows how versatile it is! All I needed to do was pair it with a bit of sparkle, and it completely changed it’s look into a classy piece!

You might be wondering why my watch is yellow on this photo and blue in all of the others. I changed straps mid day because I realized I wanted it to pop more. Thats one of the reasons why I love Philip Stein watches, you can conveniently make it match any of your outfits by a simple change of strap!

Look at how packed the store is!!! People were lining up and waiting to get inside, while I was stuck behind the counter, safe from the mob! I love how energetic Kagay-anons are when it comes to sales and Private events!

Here I am together with CdO’s very own fashion enthusiast Angela Fortich, passionate model Essa Santos, and athlete next door Adlai Rivera! Couldn’t be prouder of our new WAGW CdO personalities!

Thank you so much to everyone who came and made the event the huge success that it was. My sisters and I are overwhelmed by the positive response and turnout! CdO never disappoints!

WAGW top, skirt and earrings, Miss Sartorial belt, Call It Spring heels, Prada bag, Philip Stein watch, Jade ring from mom

Visit WAGW online, or at any of our branches nationwide!

Like us on Facebook (you can shop from here too!) and follow us on Twitter!

55 Responses to Holiday Stripes + WAGW Centrio Launch

1. Lubna says:

What an adorable outfit! The peplum skirt is just darling. Congrats on the new branch! x

Lubna | http://www.ellevox.blogspot.com

2. Kelly says:

Love this look!! Especially the skirt, love it!!

xo
    Kelly

3. Darn, I missed this event… :(

4. Joanna says:

Love the look!! totally amazing! congrats on your opening!! ☺

5. mae says:

I and my friend were in the photo!!!!OMG, I can’t believe!….Thank you Ms. Kryz for coming in CDO. Could we expect another visit?Are the skirt and top available already?

6. Zane Saria says:

Hi Kryz, I’m soooo proud of you! You are an inspiration for young entrepreneurs. BTW, I love that stripes. I always check on your blog :-)

7. Stacy says:

This peplum belt is gorgeous!!!!!

8. Mau B. says:

Hi Ms. Kryz! I really liked your skirt and was planning to order it. It’s totally what I was envisioning to wear to a party. Though would you mind me asking how long it is? I’m quite short, around 4’11 and I’m worried it might be too long for me (since I think it’s difficult to get altered). Thank you!

9. Spojf says:

this make-up suits you so much

10. Tracy says:

Hi kryz! Your the one who inspire me to dress gorgeous. So pretty IDOL! :)

11. Pingback: Tropical Leather | Thirstythought