Little Red

This is what I wore on the very first day of the year. I figure it was a celebratory day, so I made sure to wear a lot of red (for good luck and a good time!) and a hint of sparkle (just a hint for day!) My look ended up looking like a preppy cheerleader going to business school, or a corporate yuppie who can’t get over high school! But I love it just the same! What do you think?

Ellysage blazer (similar here), Style Staple dress (worn as top), Clothes for the Goddess skirt (old, similar here), Michael Kors bag, Michael Antonio heels, Shop Bijous necklace, Goody pony pouf, Pandora bracelet, Cartier bangle

50 Responses to Little Red

1. megan says:

i love the bag kryz! want to have one! :) and pandora bracelet with eiffel tower! :))

2. Steve says:

Wow Kryz, you look sooo pretty, gorgeous, beautiful, and sexy on the first day on 2013!! I love your sexy red skirt and hot wedge heels, soooo sexy babydoll!! xoxo

3. Your contents are always amazing. I just love how you photoblog your fashion! And I sooo want that red outfit. So inspirational! :D

4. lorena escuadro says:

love it!!! love mk too!!! when r u goin to post ur bday pics??

5. Lydia says:

I’m not a big fan of the top/dress from the back, but the front looks good! (:

ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

6. IJ says:

Wow. You look so young. I just have to agree that you’ll be forever 16 ;))))))))))

7. jessie says:

so festive! hahaha i really like your shoes too, very pretty!

8. Evel says:

i love your make-up , do you know? :) and this look “little red” is great for you .

9. Lea Luciano says:

Hi what size is your Michael kors tote bag? Is that the MacBook travel tote bag, or the jet set medium or small travel tote bag?