Ombre Skies and Blazers

A few days ago, I flew to Cagayan de Oro to attend the opening of our latest WAGW Branch in Ayala Centrio. The place was packed and I had such a good time meeting my readers and shopping with everyone who came! It was a successful opening, and hopefully, it will remain successful! To be honest, I love the interiors of our WAGW Centrio branch the most, but that’s probably because its the newest one. If you’re from CdO, hoping you can drop by and tell me what you think!

It was such a busy day that I only had time to take outfit shots when I was heading to the airport! That would explain the sunset and dark lighted photos in this entry.

Thanks to one of my sweet readers, Mikah, who dropped by and gave me this cute bracelet. She was so emotional upon meeting me and I promised that I wouldn’t forget her. This bracelet will make sure of that! Love how it gave a pop of color to my outfit that day!

Take a look at our store front! I was only carrying my 50mm lens, so I couldn’t shoot the whole facade in one photo. It’s pretty big! What do you think?

My sister and I had a hard time capturing these shots because we were running out of light! Thankfully we got these shots just in time, and coincidentally, my ombre blazer perfectly matched the gradient skies!

Look at the crowd! It was like this at every angle of the mall!

Hope you can leave a comment and let me know what you think! I always reply to every single one!

Romwe blazer (similar here), H&M top, SM GTW shorts, Prada bag, SM Acc ring, Call It Spring earrings and belt

101 Responses to Ombre Skies and Blazers

1. Desiree says:

Ms. Kyrz, i so love the blazers!:) Is this available in WAGW Cebu branch?hehe Then, for how much. Thanx. I’m a law student, i needed this when wearing a corporate attire. BTW, Congratulations on your new branch in CDO! I’m sure fashionistas out there can’t wait to shop there! :))

2. Hope you’d launch a WAGW branch here in Nueva Ecija.

3. Janjie says:

Oh, I wish there’s a branch in Dumaguete, too!

4. Charisse Roa says:

I agree! This branch is bigger than the other branches! I’m eyeing that green striped dress! :) I seriously love your outfit, Miss Kryz! Hope to meet you someday too! <3

5. Analyn says:

Definitely a WOW! Just love the clean look of your branch at CDO! Hoping to have here on zamboanga!
    And hOping to meet you in persOn tOo. teehee. ♥

6. Bevz Houston says:

I like the idea!
    that blazers can go anywhere like from office to an out of town trip.
    You just need to wear slacks for a more formal look, or like what the photos are portraying; a simple shorts will do. (well, not on winter :P)
    You look good girl! Continue with what you are doing, and Kudos, it is a good post-picture article!
    BTW, can you please tell me the details about the blazer?

7. Kate says:

Stunning! Where did you get your shoes?

8. Joyce says:

Im lovin SM now! Its becoming trendier, chic and affordable too :) Very wearable pa.

9. Eileen says:

I Love the Blazer :D

10. Melissa says:

This is a timeless look. Very classy and chic.

<3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

11. Jamie says:

I miss the WAGW store in galle..:( i wish you’ll still plan to put a store in the future here in Manila. The Ramp displays just aren’t enough! Haha! Love your style Kryz! <3

12. Kat says:

I am so in love with every single one of your outfits I wanna cry. MEHEHE. :’) You’re the prettiest! ♥

13. cath says:

where is your botique…? i love your fashions… i buy dress in wagw in trinoma but i want to go to your botique.. :))

14. Isa says:

I really love the belt – it adds so much!

15. Anne says:

i wonder where the shoes are from,what color they are, and in what size do you get them? as im about as petite as you are, im hoping you can shed some light on this never-ending quest for the perfect white or cream shoe that fits girls with shoe sizes smaller than 5. thanks.