Shine Like Diamonds

Sharing with you photos of my spread for SM GTW. The moment they told me I was the December girl, the only thing that came to mind was: sequins (and you know how much I loooove that!). I knew I had to come up with a very bonnga look, and the best way to show it was through glamorous glitter, festive fringe, and bright red lips! I am in love with the turnout of this look, especially how everything looks so crisp and clean on the photos! It’s actually no surprise that the pictures came out this way considering they were shot by one of the Philippine’s biggest photography talents, BJ Pascual! I’m also really into my fierce makeup by the beautiful Lei Hosseinzadeh! She forced me to go with bright lips despite my nervous insecurities, and the effect was amazing! Please leave a comment and let me know if you love this look as much as I do!

Advanced Happy Holidays to everyone!

SM GTW: Soiree blazer P799.75 (similar here), Soiree top P549.75 (similar here), Soiree shorts P599.75 (similar here), Luxury Mall heels (similar here)

123 Responses to Shine Like Diamonds

1. Krystel says:

Hey, you look awesome with that lipstick shade!! :)

2. ACHI KRYZ!!! You loook soooo stunning! Grabe! First photo, I was already blown away! I was about to ask who did your make up because it was that AWESOME! Pero you included it in your post Haha. I really love the look! Perfect for the holidays :)

3. You look different here. Daring ;)

4. Rhoda Carriaga says:

So prettyyy!!! ♥

5. Tasha D. says:

Bravo SM! Every piece in this outfit is gorgeous! Looks very mamahalin! Swerte ng teens of today! Dati wala tayong ganyan! haha!

6. Kim Mendoza says:

Looking for shorts like this for the longest time. I’ll hunt SM for this. :)

xx, Kim
    Kimpossibly Gorgeous

7. j9 says:

come on…! this whole look is perfect! I love it! :-)

8. Honey Lyn says:

what’s your lip color here? I like it! :)

9. Isa says:

The bright lips were definitely the right choice! This could easily be a spread in Elle!

10. Caitlin Hao says:

What are the specific brands of your blazer,top,and shorts from SM GTW :)?

11. alquine says:

so many things going on there. it was a smart move not to accessorize. I think you pulled it off once more. Cool!