Smokin

I’m usually decked in colorful pieces, but there’s something about wearing neutral tones that make you look all matured, chic and grown up. Plus, (not that I’m promoting smoking, I dont, dont do it, its bad for you!) this awesome smoke print skirt just makes the whole outfit effortlessly bad-ass! I tamed it down with a casual fuss free gray knit sweater that I couldn’t bear taking off because it was just too darn comfortable. I love looks that are effortlessly put together like this one. Don’t you?

Leave it to me to add a bit of color to my outfit. And yes, it has to be bright neon. What??? The rest of the look was already toned down!!! *defensive*

Black, white, gray and silver on different textures and prints + Love bracelet on top of my Cartier love bangle made for easy an matchy matchy (without literally matching anything) creation.

What do you think about my look?

Clothes for the Goddess sweater, Lovely Sally skirt, Mia casa love bracelet, Cartier love band, Feet for a Queen heels, Extreme Finds necklace, Zara bag, H&M ring

64 Responses to Smokin

1. josh says:

just a travel blogger passing through. got stuck looking at your pretty photos :)

2. Makiks says:

Love the neon necklace!

3. tamy says:

Dear Kryz I just love your blog, this outfit is amazing! I’m wanting these heels <3

4. Andria R says:

I like the whole vibe of this outfit. You look casual, but put together. I also like the texture of those pumps with the smoothness of the skirt.

Andria

Indie Punk Goddess

5. Joe Beverly says:

Smokin hot alright, and I love that Zara bag! The colors are perfect, including that pop of neon! Sophisticated beauty . . .

6. Steve says:

You sure are smokin sexy hot Kryz!! Love the whole outfit and those sexy smokin hot heels too!!! xoxo

7. Your outfit’s so chill, but still chic! I’ve also been getting outfit inspirations from you! Been checking out your blog everyday now! :)
    Such a fan!

Anne x

8. Zane Saria says:

I love those shoes Kryz! ♥ you’re so stylish and cool!

9. cathy says:

I looove the pretty heels and the print of your skirt is super cool!
    x
    Win a Gold Peter Pan Collar Necklace here!
    x
    Check out my recent outfit post:

10. Jacy says:

I love the neon of your necklace against the gray, black and white of your outfit! Great look :)

~Jacy

11. Issa says:

love that skirt and of course the sweater too!

12. kristine says:

hi kryz :) I just wanna ask if what’s the secret on wearing pumps or heels from not slipping into it?? Because I cant walk into those shoes because it really slips even if it really fits my feet :(

13. Stacy says:

great look and these heels are soooo cool!

14. Love this look, Kryz… the black and white scheme really makes your yellow necklace stand out!

Love, S