1. Top 9 international fashion blogger trophy from Romwe, 2. Pampering session at Entice Salon, 3. Intimate dinner at Sean’s place, 4. Kelly Misa and midget me on our Charles and Keith brand ambassador shoot, 5. Return of the crazies, reunited with my blogger besties, 6. What goes on before they go in the suitcase.
1. Wire Hanger customised and gifted by Anagon, 2. Jack and I on the way to an event, 3. A flat ballet shoes, the best!, 4. Goofing around with Pat, Laur and Cams during a shoot, 5. WAGW soon to come stand alone website (we accept international orders!), 6. Reflections on Laureen’s super sunnies
1. Casio watches on 3 of us, 2. White out nails and a classy ring from Agatha, 3. Playing with the sexy lips filter on Camera 360, 4. Laureen and I catching up via photobooth, 5. Lego watch from I Nako, 6. Mushroom and Scallop soup from UCC
1. Clear skies above Manila, 2. Jack, Rach and I before getting awarded at the Go Negosyo Summit, 3. White out nails and Giftsahoy neon accessories, 4. Love my bagtag from @OnlineShoppingByGen (on instagram), 5. Watermelon Sangria’s with the girls, 6. Smoked Salmon Sandwich from Cafe Sarree
1. New Jimmy Choo sunnies!, 2. The set at the Phantom of the Opera show in Manila, 3. Nike Free Runs, my babies!, 4. Picking cupcakes from Sweet Little Things, 5. Bread iPhone case (smells like it too!) from Giftsahoy, 6. Finally the tallest one in the group!
1. Hair guru, Jacklyn Kaye!, 2. Recycled material street art in Mandaue Cebu, 3. Jergens lotions in the mail, 4. Snapping Camille for her blog, 5. Veggie Lasagna (the best!) from Apartment 1B, 6. Attacking Camille fresh out of the shower
1. Cebu’s beautiful view, 2. WAGW‘s October “Think Pink” show window, 3. Me with the Marketing masters of the Bench group of companies, 4. Sidney Yap and I at the Charles and Keith shoot, 5. WAGW Magazine this month, 6. Sunpocket foldable sunnies
1. Hunger Games with the boys after gym, 2. Dice Game, 3. Sleepover with the girls, 4. I look so weird here, 5. Mike and I at the Phantom of the Opera, 6. Shabu Shabu sundays
1. Jack behind the scenes (literally!), 2. Go Negosyo summit, where WAGW was awarded, 3. Salmon Terriyaki at the new Bistro at City Sports Club Cebu, 4. Driving home from the Mactan Bridge, 5. Workout mornings, 6. Mountains at Danao
Hope you enjoyed this mini photo diary!