#TheTrio Is Back!

With all our crazy schedules never coming in sync, it’s taken us forever to plan a trip for  #TheTrio. In fact, when Sheridan Beach Resort asked us to come by again, we still didn’t have a common free weekend! We had to make a pact to block of a weekend, even if it meant having to turn down work! I missed these OGs so much, we just couldn’t pass on the opportunity. Besides, Sheridan is home to some of our fondest memories! A revisit was long overdue!

I arrived Puerto Princesa in this travel OOTD. You like? Got my hat from Ale by Alessandra, and my skirt from Lovers + Friends. Both ordered from Revolve and shipped straight to my doorstep.

Taking shots with floaties is not as easy as you think! Slater died after helping us shoot. Si Miggy naman, na inspire mag pose! LOL

I wanted to take an OOTD with my February Lifestyle bag, but this blogger jowa just couldn’t resist stealing the spotlight LOL

My suit is from Eighth Mermaid. Love the color!

We had such a great time at the resort! Check out my VLOG to experience it with us!

More about this trip coming at ya reaaaal soon!

16 Responses to #TheTrio Is Back!

1. Arra Abella says:

Wow, the place looks so nice! I also love how you edit your photos now. How do you do it? It looks like a scrapbook to me. :)

Arra
    Style Reader

2. Klah - Klah says:

Hahahaha! Kawawa si Miggy neto pero A for the effort na din. Pero wow sikat na Bloggerjowas now! hahaha ♥ btw i love the layout kryz! ♥

3. Jansell says:

Super love the layout Kryz! :) so gorgeous and sexy on your swimsuits as well!

4. Jennifer says:

Wow! It looks like you had so much fun. :)
    Love both of your bathing suits!

5. Denise says:

I saw the struggle behind the first photo from bloggerjowas hahaha

6. JAZZIE says:

i always and really wish that sana one day kahit one episode or guesting lang — #TheTrio on GGV!! 😀
    puhon puhon puhon!! :)

7. Teesh says:

I can see a blogger jowa’s body parts in some of the pool shots. Sobrang utilized sila haha