Today’s post is a special one because I’m giving away a piece I’m wearing in this outfit. Can you guess what it is? Well, if the title didn’t give it away already, it’s actually my awesome Gold watch from Timex! I picked it myself and love how vintage it looks. I can already imagine wearing this to formal functions and casual days out! If you want this piece for yourself, read on!
One lucky reader will win this watch from Timex, or any of their Women’s chronograph Gold Rush designs. Here’s how you can participate:
- Visit Timex Philippines Facebook Page and hit the like button!
- Spread the word by liking, sharing and tagging 5 of your facebook friends on this post for a chance to win this amazing timepiece from Timex!
- Don’t forget to tag @TimexPhilippines Facebook page and include their official hashtag #TimexGoldRush
For Twitter: (maximum of 140 characters)
- Follow @TimexPH and tweet about this giveaway for a chance to take home this amazing timepiece from Timex! #TimexGoldRush
- Visit Timex Philippines Instagram Page (@TimexPH) and hit the Follow button!
- Regram the photo above for a chance to take home this amazing timepiece from Timex!
- Don’t forget to tag @TimexPH Instagram page and include their official hashtag #TimexGoldRush.
A representative from Timex Philippines will scout a winner from all of these sites and I’ll announce the winner on Twitter on the 27th of November! So start posting!
Now on to my look. I wore this outfit on my first day at Kota Kinabalu (more on this trip later!) I thought it would be fun to match brown and black tones in this preppy androgynous look. Totally felt like a British school boy in this outfit. What do you think?
Pull and Bear blazer, American Apparel top, SM Accessories fedora, Topshop shorts, Miista oxfords