Weekday Growl

Starting off the first day of the week with a tough workday look. I figure, a year older- a year stronger, and that surely calls for an edgier outfit! But somehow, even in screaming shorts, netted tops (I never knew I had it in me to wear one of these!), spikey bracelets and ruby red lips, I still feel like a sixteen year old girl in a tutu. I guess the heart wants what it wants, and in this case, all my heart wants is an Alphaville record playing “Forever Young” while I’m dancing by the sidelines. The years go by pretty fast, but some things sure stay the same! Moving on…

I pretty much fell in love with these two dogs going at it the moment I saw it, which is strange for someone with a serious fear that all dogs are innately evil. Run child, run! They will attack you one day! Okaaaaay, creepy voices in my head!

What’s your take on bringing laptop bags as day bags? I figure it’s the most practical route, since I’m always on the go, and same goes for my laptop. This simple leather one that I just got from Marc Jacobs is perfect, because its flatteringly thin and has all these compartments to keep my essentials.

What do you think?

Romwe top and shorts, Marc Jacobs bag, Sheinside pumps, Shop Bijous leather and crystal bracelet, Trendphile spike bracelet and skeleton bracelet

66 Responses to Weekday Growl

1. Christine says:

I’m liking them dogs! hehe

2. Lea Luciano says:

Is your curl still From tony and jackey ? How do you maintain it like that? Coz ur so pretty everyday having that hair so gorgeous, beach wave. And did you dye your hair? What color is it?

3. Laney says:

I love your style and your hair! Do you comb your hair or is it usually like that? How do you achieve those waves? :) Looking forward to your reply. Thanks Kryz! :D

4. Pauline Lim says:

Love the shorts! :)

xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

5. haze says:

the look is so edgy yet so chic, I fell in love with your shorts too! plus i really admire you’re hair,,may I know ur hair color? I’m envy it has a healthy locks.

6. Wow, Ms. Kryz! You know how to fiercely pose while sitting on the ground. Kinarir mo talaga. Hindi kaya mainit nung umupo ka? Hihi. :D

7. Giana Madel says:

Where did you buy your Marc by Marc Jacobs laptop bag?
    online?
    if yes, what website?
    if no, did you buy it in Glorietta or abroad?
    and if abroad,
    give me a moment to sulk.
    :l

8. Giana Madel says:

I meant Greenbelt from my previous comment

9. Marie says:

Hi! I’ve been looking for the perfect shade of red lippie. And what you have on here looks amazing! What shade and brand is it? Thanks in advance! Btw, I love your angry dogs shorts! Looks fierce! :))

10. mary says:

i love your coord! and the red lips really suit it!

11. Carrizza says:

Beautiful. Stunning. Lovely!! :)

12. Evel says:

You have wonderful make-up and hair :) i love them :) and also you have perfect outfit :) i like shorts :)

13. your net top is FINE!
    Those shoe aren’t meant to lay sideways on the sidewalk though!

14. tiffany says:

love your sense of style – daring and unapologetic (:
    could you do a tutorial on how to apply red lipstick such as the one you are wearing in this post? i always can’t seem to get it right!