You: Tarzan, Me: Cheetah

It’s hard not to come up with an animalistic outfit like this and not shoot it amidst lush greenery. I mean, c’mon, I look like a some sort of Cheetah-girl, if there was such a thing! I actually wore this loud outfit with a slim fit black blazer, but I thought I’d show you the more adventurous side of this look by taking it out. This top I have on is actually a leotard from my ballet days. I found it while cleaning my closet a few days ago and decided it was too pretty to stop using! This actually belongs to my friend Kats, and I was surprised to find it lurking among my dance clothes! Well, it’s always fun reinventing pieces, especially when you find new use for them! These pants are sooo comfortable and their in the classiest silk in Cheetah print! So it doesnt matter if you decide to pair it with simple tops, you’re look will appear hot and chic either way!

The cutouts in my top matched the cutouts in my heels perfectly, don’t you think? I also made sure to wear simple accessories in classy black and gold because the look was already so busy to begin with.

As tall and scary as this may seem, it’s actually super duper stable and comfortable. All my shoes from Call It Spring are, that’s why I don’t mind choosing my new picks from their website because I’m sure the fit will be perfect!

What do you think about my look?

SM GTW pants (similar here), Call It Spring heels, Custom made necklace, Rolex watch, the Ramp leather bracelet, SM accessories stretchable bracelets, leotard (similar here)

P.S.

Thanks to Lea Ann for taking my photos!

65 Responses to You: Tarzan, Me: Cheetah

1. StyleGodis says:

Love all these pictures and your blog! Check out the new Los Angeles shop http://www.StyleGodis,com where bohemian meets trendy! Follow and like us on Instagram, Facebook, and twitter for the latest fashion trends and new arrivals! @StyleGodis. Give us a S/O please!

2. Jacklyn says:

i love it! you look amazing!

Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

3. Michelle says:

I am definitely in love with those leopard printed pants!

Michelle

4. aliah says:

sexy back! i love your look! simple and edgy :) cutouts always look
    gud on you.

5. yumi says:

i wish i can buy great stuffs in sm, just like your pants :/

6. Francesca says:

I love it! It’s really great! ♥

7. Cori says:

Amazing look!

8. Regina says:

Hi Ms. Kryz!

where did you study ballet? and where did you buy your leotards?it’s so coool!:) but it’s cooler that you were able to maintain your body..
    i am a regular reader of your blog and you always say your thighs are so fat!! well, wait till you see my thighs..hahaha..

more power to your blog!

regina
    thinkerbellethoughts.blogspot.com

9. Tricia says:

You’re gorge forever. Such a nice figure too!
    BTW, saw this person on facebook who steals your photo and puts her face on it. It’s not a spam! I saw a comment on IG about it so I checked it out myself and I wasn’t sure you read all your IG comments so I linked it. She uses Anastasia’s photos as well, it’s kind of funny.

10. Bea says:

The Cutouts really matched in your shoes! Love it! Where did you buy your top Ms. Kryz? :)

11. Lea Luciano says:

Hi! You really looked amazing! Do you follow certain kind of daily diet routines,diet plans to achieve such a good physique like that! What excercise do you do. Share naman Dyan oh.. ;)

12. Joanna says:

love this look!! you’re lookin real sexyy!! ☺

13. Nana says:

U look great, cool looks btw how old r u ??? And cute shoes from were r they ???

14. Pingback: Trip down memory lane : Thirstythought