Yesterday there was a crazy tornado that hit Cebu City and Mactan Island, and today it seems like all the rain clouds have disappeared, replaced eagerly by the sun scorching and shining over us. And a few days from now, there is a heavy thunderstorm predicted to arrive, but under this heat, it seems impossible to believe! As always, the weather is so bipolar and there is nothing that we can do except take it one day at a time. And today- it’s so HOT right now!
Isn’t my tank so appropriate for the weather? I’m so affected by it! It’s funny how even the temperature can serve as a source of inspiration, isn’t it? I got this tank at the mens section of a new fave online shopping haven called Mr. Gugu & Miss Go. What caught my attention first was their whopping 200k followers on facebook. I figured a site that popular must have some stuff worth checking out! So, I went over there and ended up buying so much stuff! Check out a few of the things they have online:
They have a wide collection of printed tanks, sweaters, cropped sweater, jackets and even beanies for men and women! I hoarded their mens tanks because it’s so hard to find prints as unique as these here in the Philippines. Plus, with the hot hot weather down here and the number of music festivals popping up, I’m sure to find a good time and place to wear them! I’m already planning to wear my panda tank from Mr. Gugu & Miss Go to the Close Up Forever Summer event this November 9. Flying to Manila especially for that before heading to Sydney for the rest of the week because I know it’s going to be one epic party!
If you’re like me and the thousands of other cool kids out there (#chos), then I’ll see you at Bonifacio Global City on November 9 for this crazy music festival! Here are some tips on what to expect at the freshest beach party in the city:
- Festival starts at 2PM and ends around 1AM
- Closeup Forever Summer is brought to us by Close Up, which brings people closer together- so bring your barkada and closest friends to create some memories together!
- Artist lineup: Foxes, Rebecca and Fiona, Mars Mirana x Ace Ramos, Aia De Leon x Nights or Rizal, Never the Strangers
- Wear something you can get wet in! There are water elements like pools and such, so best to be prepared! Maybe a tank like mine and a bikini underneath would work!
- Use the #Closeupforeversummer when posting photos and checking out what to expect at the festival.
I can’t wait!!!! See you there?
I also like bringing a big tote with me and keeping my valuables inside a smaller bag inside. This WAGW bag is perfect because it already comes with such a chic bag-in-bag! It’s only available in stores but if you want to buy it online, just send my photo and your inquiry or order to email@example.com and they will be happy to help you!
What do you think?